Precautions for maintenance of High-speed Food Printer:
1. The ink tank is recommended to be cleaned once a month and replaced once a year.
2. Before cleaning, ensure that the ink in the tank is used up and clean in the empty bottle state.
3. Use pure water to clean the ink tank. After cleaning, the ink tank is completely dry before adding ink. The surface of the nozzle can only be wiped after pressing the ink or pressing the cleaning fluid. When wiping the nozzle, wipe it in one direction only, and it is forbidden to wipe it back and forth repeatedly with a dust-free cloth.
4. When the equipment is not in use, it needs to be turned on every day for data sampling test to check whether the nozzle is in good condition. If the needle is broken, it needs to be dealt with in time; if the nozzle is not used for a long time (more than 1 month), you need to use a syringe to Clean the nozzles until the nozzles flow out pure and transparent protective liquid; then empty the protective liquid, soak the nozzles with some protective liquid with non-woven fabric, and use plastic wrap or nozzle box to protect them, and put them in a cool and dry place to avoid sunlight.
5. Check and clean the main control cabinet once a month, check whether the cables behind the control computer are loose, clean the heat dissipation filter, and check whether there is ink dripping or air leakage in the ink circuit and air circuit system. Others will be dealt with in a timely manner.